Home Tags Jabs

Tag: jabs

Dahod shows the way in providing jobs under MGNREGA

0
He said that at the all-India level, the South Parganas district in West Bengal is second on the list for generating 2.20...

‘Moving Covid shots to India could benefit children’

0
According to a Hindustan Times report, the UK has administered at least one dose of Covid-19 vaccine to more than 55...

Biden reassures Americans again

0
90 per cent of adult Americans will be eligible to get vaccinated by April 19, the remaining 10 per cent will be...