- Olive Oil – 2 tbsp
- Onion – 1 medium size [chopped]
- Green Chilli – 4 [chopped]
- Capsicum – 1 seeded [chopped]
- Sausages – ½ cup [cut in small pieces]
- Tomato – 2 [finely chopped]
- Cheese – ½ cup [grated]
- Egg – 4 large eggs
- Oregano – ½ tsp
- Pepper powder – 1/2tsp
- Salt – as per needed
- Heat oil in pan on medium flame. Add in the onion and saute for 2 mins.
- Add in the green chillies and capsicum. Cook stirring it frequently until it is softened for about 5 mins.
- Add in the sausages and give it a mix. Add the salt accordingly. Add the tomatoes and saute until they are soft and mushy.
- Add in the beaten eggs to it, stirring it frequently until they are cooked for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add the oregano ,pepper powder and cheese to it and give it a mix and switch of the flame.
SERVE WITH THE CRUSTY BREAD ON
THE SIDE. ENJOY !