- Oil – 2 ½ tbsp
- Garlic – 2 tbsp [chopped]
- Ginger – 2 tbsp [chopped]
- Green Chillies – 3(chopped)
- Spring Onion – 1 cup [chopped]
- Chicken – 1 kg [with bones]
- Soya Sauce – 3 tbsp
- Salt – as per your taste
- Black Pepper – 3 tsp
- Vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Capsicum – 3 [cut in cubes]
- Onion – 2 [sliced]
- Water – as required
- Corn Flour – 3 tbsp
- Water – ½ cup
- Heat a deep bottom pan on high flame. Add oil.
- Add chopped ginger, garlic and green chillies
- Saute this on high flame till the raw smell goes away.
- Add onions and saute this for a minute.
- Add the chicken into it and saute this for 2 minutes.
- Add the soya sauce, salt and pepper. Mix everything well. Stir fry this on high flame till the chicken gets seared on the outside.
- Add the vinegar. Saute it. Add the capsicum and cook the chicken until ¾ done.
- Add water to the chicken make a gravy accordingly. Let this bubble on medium flame.
- Make a slurry with corn starch and water add this to the chicken gravy. Stir this adjust the salt and ensure the chicken is cooked right. And lastly add the spring onions.